Yes. Family members can contact SRC to access information for their senior family members or friends. This is particularly helpful if the family members live in a different town, city country etc. as information for services, assistance available can be provided online. Family members may also want to arrange for their parent or senior relative to have home visits to check on them or to help alleviate loneliness.