If you have an E-mail account, you won’t want to miss this session!
January’s TECH-TALK: E-MAIL Safety, Time-Saving Tricks & Tips
All are welcome! Bring a bag-lunch if you like, your tablet, smart phone or laptop…or borrow ours, along with our free Wi-fi and refreshments.
What you will learn:
- Tricks & time-savers to help you easily manage your emails
- How to avoid scams and get rid of annoying email senders
- How to report and block senders from your email in-box
- How to search and find and add email contacts online
- How to organize your email platform, folders and files
and…there will be plenty of time for questions!CALL to RSVP 250.478.5150 Spaces are limited.